Returns & Repairs
RETURNS POLICY AND CLAIMS PROCEDURE
The returns policy, as set out below is intended to ensure that all our customers are able to meet their obligations to the consumer with peace of mind. Please ensure that you familiarize yourself with the policy, as any returns that do not adhere to the policy and procedures set out below will not be accepted by James Gilbert SA (“JGSA”).
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns.
- Proof of purchase as per above must accompany the return. The most preferable proof of purchase is a copy of the original invoice on which the goods were purchased
- All products purchased from JGSA carry a 6 (six) month warranty which is inclusive of the statutory warranty as per the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008
- All repairs undertaken on damaged products carry a 3 (three) month warranty which is inclusive of the statutory warranty as per the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008
All damages claims received will be inspected and tested at the JGSA quality control facility (“QC facility”). Any claims that are as a result of a manufacturing defect will either be repaired, replaced or refunded in full. The decision to repair, replace or refund will be at the sole discretion of JGSA.
In assessing damages claims, please be aware of the following guidelines that may assist you in your decision to make a claim on JGSA. These examples would be rejected by the QC facility and it is therefore advisable that you do not return in the following situations:
- Excessively used or worn items
- Evidence of abuse (e.g. use of a ball on a tarred surface)
- Punctured bladders (e.g. evidence of a thorn in the bladder)
- Cut stitching
- Wash instructions have been ignored
- Use of a high pressure hose to inflate the ball